1) Make sure you RSVP for The Sports Bra Challenge on May 17th, a one-day charity fitness event for all those super charged & powerful NYC women, in Union Square Park during National Women's Health Week. The Sports Bra Challenge is about celebrating and embracing the body you have. For tix go to http://www.seakfoundation.com
2) For all you fashionista's trying to bring out your inner athlete then you must get the limited edition Lululemon “SEAK Foundation” tank tops and sports bras.
Both are versatile, multi-sport layering pieces. Available at http://www.seakfoundation.com
3) Take Crunch Fitness' POUND Rockout Workout – Grab your kids and try it out at The Sports Bra Challenge event and at select Crunch fitness locations.
4) We love Yosi Samra Flats to throw on after the gym, transition to one of YOUAREONTHELIST.com's hot spots without sacrificing style – Available at The Sports Bra Challenge event, portion of the proceeds will benefit City of Hope's Positive Image Center and SEAK Foundation, more info at www.yosisamra.com
5) If you are trying to get the perfect body you need the perfect legging then a must-have is Under Armour “Perfect Legging” – built from a soft fabric with superior stretchiness. So you’ll never have to fight against your gear while flowing through positions. You move as seamlessly as it fits. so you’re never weighed down or wet—even after Bikram. http://www.underarmour.com