Now that New Years Eve is over we are feeling the pain but the event experts at YOUAREONTHELIST.com how they recover from the biggest party. So here are our top helpful hints for these weeks CHECKLIST!
1) Get a good night sleep if you can. If you need some help we love Dream Water to guarantees you get the Z's you need and deserve from all the New Years Eve Antics. We like the Snoozeberry! www.drinkdreamwater.com
2) Make sure you have your food prepared. Go to your local Fairway and load up on proteins fruits & some grease! They can whip you up a personalized breakfast for you to just pop in microwave. www.fairwaymarket.com
3) Make an appointment at Equinox Spa for their oxygen facial! One hour of pure delight will keep you back on track. A full on amazing facial experience with face, neck & scalp massage plus with added bonus of pure oxygen seeping into your skin to help detox all the impurities from the night before. The Oxygen-infused treatment offers a non-invasive anti-aging benefits that instantly diminish the appearance of expressions lines while preventing future lines and wrinkles. Can be added on to any facial. We love Daya @ Equinox 74thSt. 212-249-3917
4) Head to Sephora for some post NYE beauty must haves to keep you looking amazing on the outside though inside not so much! 1) Exfoliate & cleanse that face full of makeup. We love Peter Thomas Roth's Max Complexion Correction Pads it does it all plus more. Exclusively formulated to cleanse skin, clear up blackheads, refine pores, and reduce the appearance of fine lines. 2) Then follow with a nourishing mask like FRESH ROSE MASK. A hydrating and toning mask with a unique cooling gel formula that is 50 percent pure rosewater and infused with real rose petals. 3) Your lips will also feel dry and rough after a late night we like Bliss Fabulips a kit to keep the pucker moist and beautiful. It's a facial for your lips! Designed to recreate Bliss Spa's popular and unique fabulips treatment, this pout-perfecting kit cleans, exfoliates, plumps, and softens lips. 5) You need to finish off with an amazing moisturizer to seal it all in. We like Josie Maran Argan Oil This 100% Pure Argan Oil is legendary oil that's rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids, and grown organically in Morocco. With its multitasking benefits, Argan Oil can be used for many areas including hydrating and nourishing skin, & Dr. Perricone Cold Plasma which his powerful skincare essential prevents and corrects the ten most visible signs of aging relating to: firmness, elasticity, clarity, radiance, smoothness, texture, redness, blotchiness, wrinkles, and dryness. After all these step you should be the vision of beauty! All available www.sephora.com
5) Drop in to Suvara at Ricardo Rojas Salon for an amazing spray tan to get the vaca glow especially after a full night of over indulgence. We love Suvara because you get a glow without looking orange plus it is all natural and restorative. Provides hydration & nourishment for your skin while matching your skin tone so you look have a glowing tan as if you got off the plane from Anguilla. All of their solutions are paraban, gluten & nut free as well as being infused with anti-oxidants A-E, hyaluronic acid and COQ10 for repair of free radicals & skin damage. Suvara protects your skin & reveals healthy skin call Ricardo Rojas Salon 30 E 67th St. 212.720.5900
6) Get your flannels on & head to a warm cozy early dinner at Hudson Lodge located at the Hudson Hotel. The interior genius at Schrager Hotels has created a winter wonderland urban ski resort themed bar & it’s all inside. After a night of NYE revelry, comfort food is what you will need plus it’s snowing inside. Really they have nightly snowfalls in this1500 sq. tented space. Order fondue, chili, cookies, even sip from the extensive hot chocolate bar & include couple of hot toddies to ease the pain of the night before & cheers to a glorious 2013. Hudson Hotel, 356 West 58th Street,