1. Casual chic with a little sparkle is why we love Rebecca Taylor. We just love this store and designer. Perfect for the party girl. Check out these tight python pants, the must have legging of the season or maybe the lil bit of leather strapless dress has the perfect combo of sweet and edgy or the sequin shift which is the ultimate in glam with the sequins but keeps t cool with the black panels. Surprise your girl for a romantic night out or treat yourself and be the” it girl” you always wanted to be. Prices & sizes all on ww.rebeccataylor.com or head to their awesome Madison Avenue boutique. 980 Madison.
2. Fun, Whismy, Classic. All describe the goodies from C wonder! Here are favorites :C wonder hearts desire velvet slippers, $128 leopard driving shoe $128 & leopard print calf hair chain mini audiere $88 heart on your sleeve shetland crewneck $6 available in vicuna heather / poppy – navy / cerise All available on www.cwonder.com
3. For luxury seekers anything from famed Birkin bag maker Hermes is always on the list. But here are some favorites that you can get at the last minute without waiting 2. We love the popular cross body Evelyne bag in the amazing new color clay or Hermes orange. Perfect for the busy chic mom or student. Add one of their collectible bag charms like the Narcisse, Hermes mirror with black swift calfskin cover. Leather cord loops around bag handle or the friends forever twilly scarves in red or blue perfect to wrap around your new bag or for a friend to wear as friendship bracelet. Anyway you look at it you have the perfect gift. All prices available at www.hermes.com
4. Want to make a statement April Marin has special pieces that really do. Spectacular! For The Luxury Lover, April Marin’s Liberty Cape is the perfect gift! This cashmere blended chic Liberty Cape features a classic vintage button, silk lining and additional hidden button underneath the collar. This gorgeous piece can go over any outfit and really make a statement! The Liberty Cape, which retails for $360.00 is one size fits all and available in Black, Ivory, Camel. For The Über Stylish, the April Marin Furry Paws gloves are a must have! These new Fancy Fur Fingerless Gloves are the perfect pair of gloves for the in-touch and on-the-go woman … you can use your iPhone, Android or blackberry and still look incredibly stylish and keep warm! These fun and fashionable gloves are available in ivory and black and retail for $45. All of the above items are available for purchase at www.aprilmarin.com.
5. Theodora & Cullum – We just love this brand. We are in love with scarves so they are the go to brand. For the holidays, here are our favs: the Alpine Blanket Scarf. It’s a “perfectly oversized “Blanket” scarf which is the cool-weather cousin of their best-selling Spring Tie All. Wrap yourself up in this super-soft and rich scarf all season long! It’s a must have for your jetsetter friend and perfectly festive with the poinsettia colored reindeer and Nordic border. Now $89.00. Or if you want to give to your warm blooded friend the Gold Multi Cabo tie all for those long sultry evenings is perfect. Inspired by hot Mexican nights it can be a scarf, shawl, pareo, skirt, strapless dress, beach blankets – the possibilities are limitless! Pair with denim to brighten your everyday look, or wrap as a pareo during your own seaside escape! $175. www.theodoraandcullum.com
6. For a cozy morning opening those presents you must give the gift of Robert Roller Rabbit. Every age will love these pjs and want to wear them all day. Perfect for travel or for cold winter morning. They have amazing prints both sophisticated & whimsical. We love the floral Amanda and the whimsy of the Monkeys and Babar prints. If you want a little sexy the shorties with the kimono is fabulous especially in the turquoise Amanda print. Or course kids can run around Christmas morn in the cutest prints ever. Give a matching set or everyone get their own. You can’t go wrong. www.robertsrollerrabbit.com
7. Give the gift of Chanel. We are talking about the highly addictive Chanel Nail polishes. Give as a gift and turn that person into a collector. We’re obsessed and cannot wait for the next season new shades. Start off a friend with a Chanel starter kit. Here are some of our must haves each $26. Blue Satin, Black Satin Vendetta, Paradoxal, Suspicion, Malice & Ballerina . Available at Bloomingdales.
8. Give the gift of glow with Equinox signature Cranberry Brightening Facial. We experienced it first had and its lives up to its billing. Reducing aging brightening & firming we feel younger already. Get your gift certificate today at the spa Equinox 74th St. 212-249-3917
9. The Fix Beauty Bar has come up with the most amazing concept blow dry and mani at same time and they have our Chanel obsession covered with their wide variety of colors. For this time of year we love Suspicion! Get this special YOUAREONTHELIST.com package for you bestie or yourself. 5 blowouts & simultaneous luxe manicures for $260. Save $15 with this special holiday offer. Just call and say you want to purchase a YOUAREONTHELIST.com Holiday Fix Pack. 212-744-0800
10. Henri Bendel’s touch screen gloves for both you and your texting little or big girl. For mom the leopard is awesome and for girls there are lots of colors to choose. Now only 61.50
11. We had to add another amazing gift a YOUAREONTHELIST.com membership. We are still offering our Superstorm Sandy discount through the holidays so if you know someone who like to go out and about then this is the perfect gift for them. For details on this special Sandy offer please go to www.youareonthelist.com